Hey Viewers, if you are confuse that how to protect your Tally ERP 9 data with a password, so this article is very helpful for you. Keep reading this article till end to learn. There may be a lot of reason to protect our tally data, it may be our office colleague change the entry or delete it, or maybe after changing the entry he can claim that you have entered a wrong entry. So there is lots of possibility in office of misuse in our tally data. So don’t worry here is an option in tally to protect the data.
- If you are making a new company then the page will be shown as under or If you want to enter password in old running data in tally the you have to Press Alt+F3 button.
- Then Go to “Alter” option.
- Now go to “Use Security Control” option and do it “YES”
- Name of Administrator: Enter any name as this is user name.
- Password: Enter the Password that you want.
- Repeat Password: Now again enter the same password as above.
- Now Press “Ctrl+A” button to save the page.
(Zoom Screenshot is given as under)
- Your Password is set now.
- When you open your company it will ask for user name as you entered and the password as your set.
- Now enter the user name and password and your data is open to do you work.
So Viewers, I hope this article is helpful for you if you have any question, feel free to write us in the comment box, we will definitely solve your query.