What personal information do we collect from the people that visit website?
- We do not collect any information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you enter information on our site in comment box or News Letter Sign up.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for News letter, just to intimate of latest uploaded post or any changes in our website policy.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at info@TechGuruPlus.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1,
New Delhi-110020, India