To change your phone number, you need to deactivate the old number, and verify a new number.
Learn How to change mobile number in Truecaller
- you just need to go to your your Truecaller settings option
- Then Go to About option
- Then Deactivate Your Truecaller account .
- Then you need to re-verify with the new SIM card (slot 1 if using dual SIM). You can only verify 1 number per Truecaller account.
For Android devices please tap on the Menu button
- then Edit Your profile.
- then Tap on your number and press ‘Continue’.
- here you can change your mobile no. easily.
See below screenshots for references.