If you are beginners then this article is very important for you. After making company in Tally we have to make ledgers. When we have to enter any voucher, we need a ledger name first so here under I am going to tell you that how to make ledger in Tally.
Create a New Voucher in Tally
- First of all we have to go to Accounts info option.
- Then go to Ledgers
- Now enter on Create option in Single ledger window.
Now fill all the information as given in the form
- Name : Enter the Name voucher that you want to create. (Example: – Punjab National Bank)
- Alias : Enter the short name that you want. (Example:-PNB)
- Under : Enter the group name. (Example: -Bank Account)
Now under the mailing details you can fill more information about the ledger.
- Name : You can enter the same name again. (Example: – Punjab National Bank)
- Address : Enter the address of that person or bank whatever.
- State : Enter the state name
- PIN Code : Enter the Pin Code of Area
- Opening Balance : Enter the opening balance as per the last balance sheet if available, or leave blank for zero.
So, that is it for creating ledger, read our next article for more learning about tally.