First of all we would require to ‘create’ a company in Tally to make all transaction of business or profession. To ‘Create Company’ simply means giving basic information about the company, whose books of accounts in Tally to be maintain. So, we just need to create company in Tally software.
For Example:- We Want to create a company with name TechGuruPlus. just follow the these steps as given below.
To create a company:-
1. Open Tally.
2. Enter on “Create Company” Button,
3. Now Fill the all information in the format as given below:-
- Mailing Name.
- Address of Your Company or Shop
- Statutory Compliance for : “Select the Name of Country Here”
- State : “Enter Your State Here”
- PIN Code : “Enter the Pin Code of Your Area Here”
- Telephone No. : “Your can Enter Your Contact No. Here or you can leave blank also”
- E-Mail : “Enter Your e-mail address here”
- Currency Symbol : “Enter the Currency Symbol like – “Rs.” or “$” etc.”
- Maintain : “Your you want to maintain stock also then Select “Accounts with Inventory” or if your business don’t have any stock and inventory then select “Accounts Only” from the list”.
- Financial Year From : “You can enter the Year of Financial as you stat your business”
- Books Beginning From : “Your can enter the same year as given in above column or if your business date started in the middle in Financial year so you can enter book beginning from different.”
- Use Security Control : “If you want to protect your tally data with a password you can select this “YES” and enter the Administrator name and password as you want.”
4. After filling this form Press Enter the information will be saved by default in tally.
5. Now Your Company has been created, and will appear as given below image.