Sometimes our computer or laptop get crashed or maybe get window problem, so we should backup our tally data time to time. We can take backup on daily basis or weekly basis. After taking the back, saving the data in google docs is better option. There are a lot of option to save your backup for securing purpose like email to your another email id, or save in external hard disk, save in mobile phone, or any other places. So friends lets get started to learn that how can we take tally data backup.
How to Backup Company Data in Tally ERP 9
- Open the tally, don’t open any company directly select the “Backup” option.
Now it will ask for:-
- Source: Enter the address where your tally data already saved (maximum time it will detect automatically)
- Destination: Enter the address where you want backup file to be save. Like “D:\Backup\”
- Now select the company name for which you want to take the backup.
- It will take a little time to take the data backup.
- Now go to the drive, which you have given the address for backup. There you will see a file “TBK900.001” this is your backup file. Now you can copy and paste this file anywhere.
If you have any question, write us in the comment box, we will definitely reply your query.