If you are searching that how to transfer paytm cash to bank then this is very important article for you because I am going to tell you step by step. Fiends now these days paytm become very demanding website and app for online paytm of our bills, online shopping and ticket booking etc. and now we can take payment from our customer or friends direct to our paytm account. We can transfer these amount in to our bank account. So follow the steps as given below to learn how to transfer paytm cash to your bank.
How to Transfer Money from PayTM to Bank Account
- If you want to transfer money from PayTM that means you are already registered on Paytm and if you are now then you just need to create a paytm account (click here to learn how to make a paytm account).
- For transfer the payment you just need to install PayTM app in you mobile phone. And login you paytm account by entering you registered mobile number and password.
- Now click on Home button and click on Passbook button in PayTM App.
- You will see an option “Send money to bank” now click on it.
- Now you will see you amount balance, click on “Transfer” button.
- Finally you will be asked for amount, Bank Account Holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code of Bank, Optional description.
Amount: – So enter the amount that you want to send in your bank.
Account Holder’s name: – Name should be same as filled in bank form.
Account No: – Fill your bank account number as written in your bank passbook
IFSC Code:-If you don’t know about IFSC code ask you bank for IFSC code and fill it.
Optional Description:- This is optional column you can fill any description just for you reminder. This is just for, if you check your paytm statement after 2-3 month you can recognize the transaction by reading the description column as you filled at the time of payment.
- Please give your feedback in Comment box.