These days every buddy is busy and no buddy has time to go to electricity department to deposit their bill. So there is an easiest way to pay electricity bill online via PayTM. To pay electricity bill online you need to have internet connection or you can deposit through Cyber cafe also. So you can learn here under that how to deposit electricity bill online.
Pay Electricity Bill Online by PayTM
- First of all you need to login you paytm account by entering your registered mobile number and password.
- After login click on electricity on the top menu.
- Now select your electricity board like Noida Power, BSES, Uttar Pradesh Power etc.
- Now it will ask for Account ID, so enter your connection account id.
- After entering account id it will show the bill amount which you have to pay.
- Now click on proceed.
- Now it will ask for promo code, so if you have any promo code then type and click on Apply button then click on “Proceed to Pay” button.
- Now click on Pay Now button
- After paying you will get a payment receipt. So save it in your computer or laptop.