Here’s the short and sweet method of creating one customer in QuickBooks:
- In the Customer Center toolbar, click New Customer & Job→New Customer, or press Ctrl+N. The New Customer window opens (Figure 4-2).
- In the Customer Name field, type a unique name or code for this customer, following the naming convention you’ve chosen. This is the only field you have to fill in—the rest are optional.
To save that customer’s record and close the New Customer window, click OK.
To discard what you entered and close the window, click Cancel instead.
- The purpose of this article is just for education only.
- if anyone has trouble with our any post, you can contact us directly on [email protected], we will remove the post with in 24Hours.
- Article Source Link: http://http-download.intuit.com/http.intuit/CMO/quickbooks/2015/docs/QuickBooks_2015_The_Missing_Manual.pdf
- Author: Bonnie Biafore
- Creative Team: Dawn Schanafelt, Kara Ebrahim, Michael Cobb, Julie Van Keuren, Ron Strauss