Paytm become a big brand for online payment in India. Now these days almost 90% of India people using Paytm website and App to pay their bills and book tickets, the reason is that paytm is providing Cashback facility to their customers. So friends, we will tell you that how can you make a paytm account and start using its facilities. Follow the steps as given below for how to register a new account on paytm.
How to make a new PayTM account
- First of all go to Paytm.com website and click on Signup button.
- Now fill your mobile number.
- In next column fill email id (if you want to register)
- Enter your Patym Password as you want to register.
- Now you just need to click on “Create Your Paytm Wallet” button.
- Now you will get a confirmation code on your mobile, this code number is called OPT, OTP means One Time Password, so you need to enter this password and your paytm account is ready to use.