To Create output GST Tax Ledger in Tally, Go to Gateway of Tally
- Then Go to Accounts Info > Ledgers > Create
- Now Enter the name for the GST ledger as Output GST 10% in the Name field
- In the Under field, select Duties & Taxes from List of Groups
- Now Set Inventory Values are affected to No
- Set the Percentage of Calculation to 10% (or Any else)
- Select the Method of Calculation from the Type of Duty menu
- Select “GST Payable – Output Tax” from the GST Type menu in the GST Account Type field.
- Accept the screen to save.