To Create Inpur GST Tax Ledger Go to Accept the screen to save. > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Create
- Now Enter the name for the GST ledger as Input GST 10% (or Any else) in the Name field.
- In the Under field, select Duties & Taxes from List of Groups.
- Now Set Inventory Values are affected to No.
- Set the Percentage of Calculation to 10% (or Any else)
- Now Select the Method of Calculation from the Type of Duty menu.
- Select “GST Deductible – Input Tax” from the GST Type menu in the GST Account Type field.
- Accept the screen to save.